Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AORTIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does AORTIC exist?
Definitions of AORTIC in dictionaries:
- adj - of or relating to the aorta
- adj - a main artery [n -TAS or -TAE] : AORTAL, AORTIC
There are 6 letters in AORTIC: A C I O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AORTIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AORTIC plus a wildcard: AORTIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AORTIC
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AORTIC
- Abdominal aortic Aneurysm Diagnosis and Treatment Options - SIR
- Powered By Article Dashboard aortic Valve Coronary Arteries
- In bicuspid aortic valve disease (BAVD) the valve has only two ...
- medical pit stops aortic Aneurysm
- Bovine aortic Arch Variant in Humans Clarification of a Common ...
- Depiction of the aortic arch showing the brachiocephalic artery.
- aortic Stenosis (AS)
- ... aortic arch (on the left) to reach the laryngeal intrinsic muscles
- aortic Root And aortic Valve Replacement Taylor Shares Lots Of ...
- aortic Valve Insufficiency aortic Incompetence aortic Valve ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.