Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CHARIOT
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHARIOT exist?
Definitions of CHARIOT in dictionaries:
- noun - a light four-wheel horse-drawn ceremonial carriage
- noun - a two-wheeled horse-drawn battle vehicle
- verb - transport in a chariot
- verb - ride in a chariot
- An ancient horse-drawn two-wheeled vehicle used in war, races, and processions.
- A light four-wheeled carriage used for occasions of ceremony or for pleasure.
- v - to ride in a chariot (a type of cart)
There are 7 letters in CHARIOT: A C H I O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHARIOT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHARIOT plus a wildcard: CHARIOT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHARIOT
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CHARIOT
- had the idea of a chariot from the film (Ben Hur) for a very long ...
- chariot 2.gif
- ROMAN chariot
- April 2008 Ferrells Travel Blog
- Roman chariot with two horses. Make history fun teaching children ...
- Roman chariots
- Testing the new chariot
- Sun God chariots Idea A Week Jennifer Sandercocks Ideas
- Highelves chariot
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.