Scrabble word: TORCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does TORCH exist?
Definitions of TORCH in dictionaries:
- noun - a light usually carried in the hand
- noun - tall-stalked very woolly mullein with densely packed yellow flowers
- noun - a small portable battery-powered electric lamp
- noun - a burner that mixes air and gas to produce a very hot flame
- verb - burn maliciously, as by arson
- A portable light produced by the flame of a stick of resinous wood or of a flammable material wound about the end of a stick of wood; a flambeau.
- A flashlight.
- Something that serves to illuminate, enlighten, or guide.
- An arsonist.
- To cause to burn or undergo combustion, especially with extraordinary rapidity, force, or thoroughness.
- verb - to set on fire