Scrabble word: TORCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does TORCH exist?
Definitions of TORCH in dictionaries:
- noun - a light usually carried in the hand
- noun - tall-stalked very woolly mullein with densely packed yellow flowers
- noun - a small portable battery-powered electric lamp
- noun - a burner that mixes air and gas to produce a very hot flame
- verb - burn maliciously, as by arson
- A portable light produced by the flame of a stick of resinous wood or of a flammable material wound about the end of a stick of wood; a flambeau.
- A flashlight.
- Something that serves to illuminate, enlighten, or guide.
- An arsonist.
- To cause to burn or undergo combustion, especially with extraordinary rapidity, force, or thoroughness.
- verb - to set on fire
There are 5 letters in TORCH: C H O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TORCH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TORCH plus a wildcard: TORCH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TORCH
Images for TORCH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.