Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COHORT
In which Scrabble dictionary does COHORT exist?
Definitions of COHORT in dictionaries:
- noun - a company of companions or supporters
- noun - a band of warriors (originally a unit of a Roman Legion)
- noun - a group of people having approximately the same age
- A group or band of people.
- A companion or an associate.
- A generational group as defined in demographics, statistics, or market research: “The cohort of people aged 30 to 39... were more conservative” (American Demographics).
- One of the 10 divisions of a Roman legion, consisting of 300 to 600 men.
- The use of cohort to refer to an individual rather than a group has gained considerable currency in recent years, and seems now to be the predominant usage.
- n - a companion or associate
There are 6 letters in COHORT: C H O O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COHORT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COHORT plus a wildcard: COHORT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COHORT
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COHORT
- cohort Study is a study in which patients who presently have a ...
- cohort study Pictures cohort study Image Education Photo Gallery
- Original articles from our library related to the cohort. See Table of ...
- Confessions of ignorance cohort
- cohort studies may require relatively large population samples to ...
- The cohort Experiment Critical Variables in Program Design
- cohort studies Evidence-Based Nursing
- Figure 9 The cohort Model (Adaptation based Marslen-Wilson 1987) [27 ...
- cohort Outtake Car Show Spanish Style
- cohort Analysis The Importance of Tracking Revenue.
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.