Scrabble word: COHORT
Is COHORT valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of COHORT in dictionaries:
- noun - a company of companions or supporters
- noun - a band of warriors (originally a unit of a Roman Legion)
- noun - a group of people having approximately the same age
- A group or band of people.
- A companion or an associate.
- A generational group as defined in demographics, statistics, or market research: “The cohort of people aged 30 to 39... were more conservative” (American Demographics).
- One of the 10 divisions of a Roman legion, consisting of 300 to 600 men.
- The use of cohort to refer to an individual rather than a group has gained considerable currency in recent years, and seems now to be the predominant usage.
- noun - a companion or associate
There are 6 letters in COHORT: C H O O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COHORT
Click to search all anagrams of COHORT plus a wildcard: COHORT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COHORT
Images for COHORT
Lookup in Wiki for COHORT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.