Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CROTCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does CROTCH exist?
Definitions of CROTCH in dictionaries:
- noun - the region of the angle formed by the junction of two branches
- noun - the angle formed by the inner sides of the legs where they join the human trunk
- noun - external sex organ
- The angle or region of the angle formed by the junction of two parts or members, such as two branches, limbs, or legs.
- The fork of a pole or other support.
- adj - an angle formed by two diverging parts [n -ES] : CROTCHED
There are 6 letters in CROTCH: C C H O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CROTCH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CROTCH plus a wildcard: CROTCH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CROTCH
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CROTCH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.