Scrabble word: CROCHET
In which Scrabble dictionary does CROCHET exist?
Definitions of CROCHET in dictionaries:
- noun - needlework done by interlocking looped stitches with a hooked needle
- verb - create by looping or crocheting
- verb - make a piece of needlework by interlocking and looping thread with a hooked needle
- To make a piece of needlework by looping thread with a hooked needle.
- verb - to do a type of needlework
There are 7 letters in CROCHET: C C E H O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CROCHET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CROCHET plus a wildcard: CROCHET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CROCHET
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CROCHET
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.