Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: APRICOT
In which Scrabble dictionary does APRICOT exist?
Definitions of APRICOT in dictionaries:
- noun - Asian tree having clusters of usually white blossoms and edible fruit resembling the peach
- noun - downy yellow to rosy-colored fruit resembling a small peach
- noun - a shade of pink tinged with yellow
- A deciduous Asian tree (Prunus armeniaca) having alternate leaves and clusters of usually white flowers.
- The edible, yellow-orange fruit of this tree.
- A moderate, light, or strong orange to strong orange yellow.
- noun - an edible fruit
There are 7 letters in APRICOT: A C I O P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to APRICOT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word APRICOT plus a wildcard: APRICOT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word APRICOT
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for APRICOT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.