Scrabble word: TROPIC
Is TROPIC valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of TROPIC in dictionaries:
- noun - either of two parallels of latitude about 23.5 degrees to the north and south of the equator representing the points farthest north and south at which the sun can shine directly overhead and constituting the boundaries of the Torrid Zone or tropics
- adj - relating to or situated in or characteristic of the tropics (the region on either side of the equator)
- adj - of weather or climate
- Either of two parallels of latitude on the earth, one 2327' north of the equator and the other 2327' south of the equator, representing the points farthest north and south at which the sun can shine directly overhead and constituting the boundaries of the Torrid Zone.
- Either of two corresponding parallels of celestial latitude that are the limits of the apparent northern and southern passages of the sun.
- adj - either of two circles of the celestial sphere on each side of the equator [n -S] : TROPICAL
There are 6 letters in TROPIC: C I O P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TROPIC
Click to search all anagrams of TROPIC plus a wildcard: TROPIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TROPIC
Images for TROPIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.