Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CAROTID
In which Scrabble dictionary does CAROTID exist?
Definitions of CAROTID in dictionaries:
- adj - of or relating to either of the two major arteries supplying blood to the head and neck
- Of or relating to either of these arteries.
- n - an artery in the neck
There are 7 letters in CAROTID: A C D I O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CAROTID
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CAROTID plus a wildcard: CAROTID?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CAROTID
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CAROTID
- Branches of External carotid Artery Easy MBBS
- Mobile Life Screening carotid ArteryStroke Screening
- External carotid Arteries
- carotid sheath is a column of fascia that surrounds the common carotid ...
- carotid artery pic-3
- ... the branches of External carotid Artery (ECA) - Best Medical Videos
- Morphologic Variants of Vertebral and Common carotid Arteries
- Craniosacral Therapy Migraine Headaches Part I Oregon Naturopath ...
- carotid Endarterectomy carotid Angioplasty with Stenting
- In carotid endarterectomy your surgeon opens the carotid artery to ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.