Scrabble word: DICTATOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does DICTATOR exist?
Definitions of DICTATOR in dictionaries:
- noun - a speaker who dictates to a secretary or a recording machine
- noun - a ruler who is unconstrained by law
- noun - a person who behaves in a tyrannical manner
- An absolute ruler.
- A tyrant; a despot.
- An ancient Roman magistrate appointed temporarily to deal with an immediate crisis or emergency.
- One who dictates: These initials are those of the dictator of the letter.
- verb - to read aloud for recording
There are 8 letters in DICTATOR: A C D I O R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DICTATOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DICTATOR plus a wildcard: DICTATOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DICTATOR
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DICTATOR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.