Scrabble word: RADIO
In which Scrabble dictionary does RADIO exist?
Definitions of RADIO in dictionaries:
- noun - medium for communication
- noun - an electronic receiver that detects and demodulates and amplifies transmitted signals
- noun - a communication system based on broadcasting electromagnetic waves
- verb - transmit messages via radio waves
- adj - indicating radiation or radioactivity
- The wireless transmission through space of electromagnetic waves in the approximate frequency range from 10 kilohertz to 300,000 megahertz.
- Communication of audible signals encoded in electromagnetic waves.
- Transmission of programs for the public by radio broadcast.
- An apparatus used to transmit radio signals; a transmitter.
- An apparatus used to receive radio signals; a receiver.
- A complex of equipment capable of transmitting and receiving radio signals.
- A station for radio transmitting.
- A radio broadcasting organization or network of affiliated organizations.
- The radio broadcasting industry.
- Often used to modify another noun: radio stations; radio programs.
- To transmit by radio: radio a message to headquarters.
- To transmit messages or a message by radio: a ship radioing for help.
- verb - to transmit by radio (an apparatus for wireless communication)