Scrabble word: RADIO
In which Scrabble dictionary does RADIO exist?
Definitions of RADIO in dictionaries:
- noun - medium for communication
- noun - an electronic receiver that detects and demodulates and amplifies transmitted signals
- noun - a communication system based on broadcasting electromagnetic waves
- verb - transmit messages via radio waves
- adj - indicating radiation or radioactivity
- The wireless transmission through space of electromagnetic waves in the approximate frequency range from 10 kilohertz to 300,000 megahertz.
- Communication of audible signals encoded in electromagnetic waves.
- Transmission of programs for the public by radio broadcast.
- An apparatus used to transmit radio signals; a transmitter.
- An apparatus used to receive radio signals; a receiver.
- A complex of equipment capable of transmitting and receiving radio signals.
- A station for radio transmitting.
- A radio broadcasting organization or network of affiliated organizations.
- The radio broadcasting industry.
- Often used to modify another noun: radio stations; radio programs.
- To transmit by radio: radio a message to headquarters.
- To transmit messages or a message by radio: a ship radioing for help.
- verb - to transmit by radio (an apparatus for wireless communication)
There are 5 letters in RADIO: A D I O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RADIO
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RADIO plus a wildcard: RADIO?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RADIO
Images for RADIO
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.