Scrabble word: TRACTOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRACTOR exist?
Definitions of TRACTOR in dictionaries:
- noun - a wheeled vehicle with large wheels
- noun - a truck that has a cab but no body
- A vehicle, powered by a gasoline or diesel motor, having large heavily treaded tires, and used in mowing, farming, or other applications.
- A truck having a cab and no body, used for pulling large vehicles such as vans or trailers.
- Something that pulls or draws.
- An airplane propeller mounted in front of the supporting surfaces.
- An airplane having such a propeller.
- A toothed mechanism that automatically advances perforated continuous-form paper through a computer printer.
- noun - a motor vehicle used in farming
There are 7 letters in TRACTOR: A C O R R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRACTOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRACTOR plus a wildcard: TRACTOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRACTOR
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TRACTOR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.