Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CARROTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CARROTS exist?
Definitions of CARROTS in dictionaries:
- noun - deep orange edible root of the cultivated carrot plant
- noun - perennial plant widely cultivated as an annual in many varieties for its long conical orange edible roots
- noun - orange root
- noun - promise of reward as in "carrot and stick"
- n - an edible orange root
There are 7 letters in CARROTS: A C O R R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CARROTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CARROTS plus a wildcard: CARROTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CARROTS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CARROTS
- ... CONSUMERS URGED TO COOK WITH carrots TO SUPPORT BRITISH FARMERS
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily ...
- Filecarrots of many colors.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- carrots 300x257 Five (different) ways to eat carrots
- Home Coloring Pages Food Fruits & Veggies carrots
- carrots Kates Creative Space
- Handmade goodness Table Decorations Check These sweet twine carrots ...
- Easy Pickled carrots TasteInspireds Blog
- ... healthy carrots that also happen to be one of my favorite veggies
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.