Scrabble word: RECTOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does RECTOR exist?
Definitions of RECTOR in dictionaries:
- noun - a person authorized to conduct religious worship
- A cleric in charge of a parish in the Protestant Episcopal Church.
- An Anglican cleric who has charge of a parish and owns the tithes from it.
- A Roman Catholic priest appointed to be managerial as well as spiritual head of a church or other institution, such as a seminary or university.
- The principal of certain schools, colleges, and universities.
- noun - a clergyman in charge of a parish
There are 6 letters in RECTOR: C E O R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RECTOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RECTOR plus a wildcard: RECTOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RECTOR
Images for RECTOR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.