Scrabble word: RECTORY
Is RECTORY valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of RECTORY in dictionaries:
- noun - an official residence provided by a church for its parson or vicar or rector
- The house in which a parish priest or minister lives.
- An Anglican rector’s dwelling.
- An Anglican rector’s office and benefice.
- noun - a rector's dwelling
There are 7 letters in RECTORY: C E O R R T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RECTORY
Click to search all anagrams of RECTORY plus a wildcard: RECTORY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RECTORY
Images for RECTORY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.