Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RECREATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does RECREATE exist?
Definitions of RECREATE in dictionaries:
- verb - give new life or energy to
- verb - engage in recreational activities rather than work
- verb - give encouragement to
- verb - create anew
- To take recreation.
- v - to refresh mentally or physically
There are 8 letters in RECREATE: A C E E E R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RECREATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RECREATE plus a wildcard: RECREATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RECREATE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RECREATE
- ... Market Upcycled Suitcase Furniture from recreate - Hometolife.co.za
- let the children play November 2010
- USPLabs recreate (90 caps) Discount recreate Supplements
- She Lets Her Hair Down recreate the Look Goldie Hawn in Overboard
- Slow Thine Age Fable Community Forums
- Twain recreate Thelma & Louise taylor swift shania twain recreate ...
- North Wall
- Los Angeles a city inhabited by over a million persons of Mexcan ...
- Create And recreate Are Killer Whales Killer
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.