Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PRIDE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRIDE exist?
Definitions of PRIDE in dictionaries:
- noun - a feeling of self-respect and personal worth
- noun - satisfaction with your (or another's) achievements
- noun - the trait of being spurred on by a dislike of falling below your standards
- noun - a group of lions
- noun - unreasonable and inordinate self-esteem (personified as one of the deadly sins)
- verb - be proud of
- A sense of one’s own proper dignity or value; self-respect.
- Pleasure or satisfaction taken in an achievement, a possession, or an association: parental pride.
- Arrogant or disdainful conduct or treatment; haughtiness.
- A cause or source of pleasure or satisfaction; the best of a group or class: These soldiers were their country’s pride.
- The most successful or thriving condition; prime: the pride of youth.
- An excessively high opinion of oneself; conceit.
- Mettle or spirit in horses.
- A company of lions.
- A flamboyant or impressive group: a pride of acrobats.
- v - to feel pride (a feeling of self-esteem)
There are 5 letters in PRIDE: D E I P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PRIDE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PRIDE plus a wildcard: PRIDE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRIDE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PRIDE
- Udo Schuklenks Ethx Blog pride
- Twin Valley Homes - pride
- American pride
- pride FC acaba junto com suas lendas Blog do MMA
- Gay pride Flag Flags of the World openclipart.org commons.wikimedia ...
- Filepride-female.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Free american-pride Wallpaper - Download The Free american-pride ...
- 150.000 partecipanti al Gay pride di Napoli
- pride Disposal Company
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.