Scrabble word: PRIDE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRIDE exist?
Definitions of PRIDE in dictionaries:
- noun - a feeling of self-respect and personal worth
- noun - satisfaction with your (or another's) achievements
- noun - the trait of being spurred on by a dislike of falling below your standards
- noun - a group of lions
- noun - unreasonable and inordinate self-esteem (personified as one of the deadly sins)
- verb - be proud of
- A sense of one’s own proper dignity or value; self-respect.
- Pleasure or satisfaction taken in an achievement, a possession, or an association: parental pride.
- Arrogant or disdainful conduct or treatment; haughtiness.
- A cause or source of pleasure or satisfaction; the best of a group or class: These soldiers were their country’s pride.
- The most successful or thriving condition; prime: the pride of youth.
- An excessively high opinion of oneself; conceit.
- Mettle or spirit in horses.
- A company of lions.
- A flamboyant or impressive group: a pride of acrobats.
- verb - to feel pride (a feeling of self-esteem)