Scrabble word: DIAPER
In which Scrabble dictionary does DIAPER exist?
Definitions of DIAPER in dictionaries:
- noun - garment consisting of a folded cloth drawn up between the legs and fastened at the waist
- noun - a fabric (usually cotton or linen) with a distinctive woven pattern of small repeated figures
- A folded piece of absorbent material, such as paper or cloth, that is placed between a baby’s legs and fastened at the waist to contain excretions.
- A similar piece of material, worn by incontinent adults.
- A white cotton or linen fabric patterned with small, duplicative diamondshaped figures.
- A piece of such cloth.
- Such a pattern.
- To put a diaper on.
- To weave or decorate in a diamond-shaped pattern.
- verb - to put a diaper (a baby's breechcloth) on
There are 6 letters in DIAPER: A D E I P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DIAPER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DIAPER plus a wildcard: DIAPER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DIAPER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DIAPER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.