Scrabble word: DIAPER
In which Scrabble dictionary does DIAPER exist?
Definitions of DIAPER in dictionaries:
- noun - garment consisting of a folded cloth drawn up between the legs and fastened at the waist
- noun - a fabric (usually cotton or linen) with a distinctive woven pattern of small repeated figures
- A folded piece of absorbent material, such as paper or cloth, that is placed between a baby’s legs and fastened at the waist to contain excretions.
- A similar piece of material, worn by incontinent adults.
- A white cotton or linen fabric patterned with small, duplicative diamondshaped figures.
- A piece of such cloth.
- Such a pattern.
- To put a diaper on.
- To weave or decorate in a diamond-shaped pattern.
- verb - to put a diaper (a baby's breechcloth) on