Scrabble word: DESPAIR
In which Scrabble dictionary does DESPAIR exist?
Definitions of DESPAIR in dictionaries:
- noun - a state in which all hope is lost or absent
- noun - the feeling that everything is wrong and nothing will turn out well
- verb - abandon hope
- To lose all hope: despaired of reaching shore safely.
- To be overcome by a sense of futility or defeat.
- Complete loss of hope.
- One despaired of or causing despair: unmotivated students that are the despair of their teachers.
- verb - to lose all hope
There are 7 letters in DESPAIR: A D E I P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DESPAIR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DESPAIR plus a wildcard: DESPAIR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DESPAIR
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DESPAIR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.