Scrabble word: PARADISE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PARADISE exist?
Definitions of PARADISE in dictionaries:
- noun - any place of complete bliss and delight and peace
- noun - (Christianity) the abode of righteous souls after death
- Often Paradise.
- The abode of righteous souls after death; heaven.
- An intermediate resting place for righteous souls awaiting the Resurrection.
- A place of ideal beauty or loveliness.
- In tracing this word from its origins to its present status, we see an elevation, or melioration, of meaning that raises the word to new heights.
- noun - a place of extreme beauty or delight
There are 8 letters in PARADISE: A A D E I P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PARADISE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PARADISE plus a wildcard: PARADISE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PARADISE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PARADISE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.