Scrabble word: PARADE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PARADE exist?
Definitions of PARADE in dictionaries:
- noun - a ceremonial procession including people marching
- noun - an extended (often showy) succession of persons or things
- noun - a visible display
- verb - walk ostentatiously
- verb - march in a procession
- An organized public procession on a festive or ceremonial occasion.
- The participants in such a procession.
- A regular place of assembly for reviews of troops.
- A ceremonial review of troops.
- The troops taking part in such a review.
- A line or extended group of moving persons or things: a parade of strollers on the mall.
- An extended, usually showy succession: a parade of fads and styles.
- See Synonyms at display.
- A public square or promenade.
- To take part in a parade; march in a public procession: The circus performers and animals paraded down Main Street.
- To assemble for a ceremonial military review.
- To stroll in public, especially so as to be seen; promenade.
- To behave so as to attract attention; show off.
- To cause to take part in a parade: paraded the floats past city hall.
- To assemble (troops) for a ceremonial review.
- To march or walk through or around: parade the campus.
- verb - to march in a public procession