Scrabble word: PARADE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PARADE exist?
Definitions of PARADE in dictionaries:
- noun - a ceremonial procession including people marching
- noun - an extended (often showy) succession of persons or things
- noun - a visible display
- verb - walk ostentatiously
- verb - march in a procession
- An organized public procession on a festive or ceremonial occasion.
- The participants in such a procession.
- A regular place of assembly for reviews of troops.
- A ceremonial review of troops.
- The troops taking part in such a review.
- A line or extended group of moving persons or things: a parade of strollers on the mall.
- An extended, usually showy succession: a parade of fads and styles.
- See Synonyms at display.
- A public square or promenade.
- To take part in a parade; march in a public procession: The circus performers and animals paraded down Main Street.
- To assemble for a ceremonial military review.
- To stroll in public, especially so as to be seen; promenade.
- To behave so as to attract attention; show off.
- To cause to take part in a parade: paraded the floats past city hall.
- To assemble (troops) for a ceremonial review.
- To march or walk through or around: parade the campus.
- verb - to march in a public procession
There are 6 letters in PARADE: A A D E P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PARADE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PARADE plus a wildcard: PARADE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PARADE
Images for PARADE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.