In which Scrabble dictionary does SPIDER exist?
Definitions of SPIDER in dictionaries:
- noun -
predatory arachnid with eight legs, two poison fangs, two feelers, and usually two silk-spinning organs at the back end of the body
- noun -
a computer program that prowls the internet looking for publicly accessible resources that can be added to a database
- noun -
a skillet made of cast iron
Any of numerous arachnids of the order Araneae, having a body divided into a cephalothorax bearing eight legs, two poison fangs, and two feelers and an unsegmented abdomen bearing several spinnerets that produce the silk used to make nests, cocoons, or webs for trapping insects.
One that resembles a spider, as in appearance, character, or movement.
See <A href="AHD3_F.
- n -
any of a class of segmented invertebrate animals
There are 6 letters in SPIDER: D E I P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPIDER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPIDER plus a wildcard: SPIDER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPIDER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SPIDER
- Wolf spider1 Top 10 Deadliest spiders
- Wolf spiders ... What you Should Know Central Illinois Pest & Termite ...
- BIG spider Pics - High Resolution Photoshop Pictures - Freaking News
- What Eats A spider PhotoGeorge Chernilevsky
- ... YET... CHECK OUT THIS SOLDIER WITH A CAMEL spider BITE...YIKES
- FileBathroom spider.JPG - Wikimedia Commons
- sun scorpions also known as sun spiders sand puppies camel spiders ...
- FileBlack Widow spider 07-04-20.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- free tarantula spider wallpaper photos
- Jimstonefreelance.com - spiders page
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.