Scrabble word: DISAPPEAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does DISAPPEAR exist?
Definitions of DISAPPEAR in dictionaries:
- verb - get lost, as without warning or explanation
- verb - become invisible or unnoticeable
- verb - cease to exist
- verb - become less intense and fade away gradually
- To pass out of sight; vanish.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to pass out of sight or existence”: a skyscraper disappearing in the fog; time seeming to evanesce; courage evaporating; hopes fading away; memories vanishing slowly but surely.
There are 9 letters in DISAPPEAR: A A D E I P P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DISAPPEAR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DISAPPEAR plus a wildcard: DISAPPEAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DISAPPEAR
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DISAPPEAR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.