Scrabble word: PIPE
Is PIPE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PIPE in dictionaries:
- noun - a tube with a small bowl at one end
- noun - a long tube made of metal or plastic that is used to carry water or oil or gas etc.
- noun - a hollow cylindrical shape
- noun - a tubular wind instrument
- noun - the flues and stops on a pipe organ
- verb - utter a shrill cry
- verb - transport by pipeline
- verb - play on a pipe
- verb - trim with piping
- A hollow cylinder or tube used to conduct a liquid, gas, or finely divided solid.
- A section or piece of such a tube.
- A device for smoking, consisting of a tube of wood, clay, or other material with a small bowl at one end.
- An amount of smoking material, such as tobacco, needed to fill the bowl of a pipe; a pipeful.
- A tubular part or organ of the body.
- A wine cask having a capacity of 126 gallons or 2 hogsheads (478 liters).
- This volume as a unit of liquid measure.
- A tubular wind instrument, such as a flute.
- The vocal cords; the voice, especially as used in singing.
- A birdcall.
- A whistle used for signaling crew members: a boatswain’s pipe.
- A vertical, cylindrical vein of ore.
- One of the vertical veins of eruptive origin in which diamonds are found in South Africa.
- An eruptive passageway opening into the crater of a volcano.
- A cone-shaped cavity in a steel ingot, formed during cooling by escaping gases.
- To convey (liquid or gas) by means of pipes.
- To convey as if by pipes, especially to transmit by wire or cable: piped music into the store.
- To provide with pipes or connect with pipes.
- To play (a tune) on a pipe or pipes.
- To lead by playing on pipes.
- To signal (crew members) with a boatswain’s pipe.
- To receive aboard or mark the departure of by sounding a boatswain’s pipe.
- To utter in a shrill, reedy tone.
- To furnish (a garment or fabric) with piping.
- To force through a pastry tube, as frosting onto a cake.
- To take a look at; notice.
- To play on a pipe.
- To speak shrilly; make a shrill sound.
- To chirp or whistle, as a bird does.
- To signal the crew with a boatswain’s pipe.
- To develop conical cavities during solidification.
- verb - to convey by means of a pipe (a hollow cylinder)
There are 4 letters in PIPE: E I P P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PIPE
Click to search all anagrams of PIPE plus a wildcard: PIPE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PIPE
Images for PIPE
Lookup in Wiki
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.