Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: APPRAISE
In which Scrabble dictionary does APPRAISE exist?
Definitions of APPRAISE in dictionaries:
- verb - evaluate or estimate the nature, quality, ability, extent, or significance of
- verb - consider in a comprehensive way
- To evaluate, especially in an official capacity.
- To estimate the quality, amount, size, and other features of; judge.
- v - to set a value on
There are 8 letters in APPRAISE: A A E I P P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to APPRAISE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word APPRAISE plus a wildcard: APPRAISE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word APPRAISE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for APPRAISE
- appraised - definition of appraised by the Free Online Dictionary ...
- appraise Vocab Made Easy
- appraise for Strays
- golarion - appraise
- GRE PICTURE DICTIONARY A list - 170 to 189
- appraise Al 1.0 App for iPad iPhone - Business - app by Solutions ...
- Next Steps When the Appraisal Comes in Too Low
- How to Become a Real Estate appraiser
- Heritage Labs International appraise A-1c Test by OJ Commerce ...
- the beatles albums list eurotrip 2004 hdrip h264 aac rx(phoenix rg ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.