Is CREEP valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CREEP in various dictionaries:
- noun - someone unpleasantly strange or eccentric
- noun - a slow longitudinal movement or deformation
- noun - a pen that is fenced so that young animals can enter but adults cannot
- noun - a slow mode of locomotion on hands and knees or dragging the body
- verb - move slowly
- verb - to go stealthily or furtively
- verb - grow or spread, often in such a way as to cover (a surface)
- verb - show submission or fear
- To move with the body close to the ground, as on hands and knees.
- To move stealthily or cautiously.
- To move or proceed very slowly: Traffic creeps at that hour.
- To grow or spread along a surface, rooting at intervals or clinging by means of suckers or tendrils.
- To grow horizontally under the ground, as the rhizomes of many plants.
- To slip out of place; shift gradually.
- To have a tingling sensation, made by or as if by things moving stealthily: a moan that made my flesh creep.
- The act of creeping; a creeping motion or progress.
- An annoyingly unpleasant or repulsive person.
- A slow flow of metal when under high temperature or great pressure.
- A slow change in a characteristic of electronic equipment, such as a decrease in power with continued usage.
- A sensation of fear or repugnance, as if things were crawling on one’s skin: That house gives me the creeps.
- verb - to move with the body on or near the ground
There are 5 letters in CREEP: C E E P R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CREEP
To search all scrabble anagrams of CREEP, to go: CREEP?
Rearrange the letters in CREEP and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CREEP
What's nearby CREEP
Lookup in Wiki for CREEP
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CREEP, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CREEP"