Scrabble word: CREEP
In which Scrabble dictionary does CREEP exist?
Definitions of CREEP in dictionaries:
- noun - someone unpleasantly strange or eccentric
- noun - a slow longitudinal movement or deformation
- noun - a pen that is fenced so that young animals can enter but adults cannot
- noun - a slow mode of locomotion on hands and knees or dragging the body
- verb - move slowly
- verb - to go stealthily or furtively
- verb - grow or spread, often in such a way as to cover (a surface)
- verb - show submission or fear
- To move with the body close to the ground, as on hands and knees.
- To move stealthily or cautiously.
- To move or proceed very slowly: Traffic creeps at that hour.
- To grow or spread along a surface, rooting at intervals or clinging by means of suckers or tendrils.
- To grow horizontally under the ground, as the rhizomes of many plants.
- To slip out of place; shift gradually.
- To have a tingling sensation, made by or as if by things moving stealthily: a moan that made my flesh creep.
- The act of creeping; a creeping motion or progress.
- An annoyingly unpleasant or repulsive person.
- A slow flow of metal when under high temperature or great pressure.
- A slow change in a characteristic of electronic equipment, such as a decrease in power with continued usage.
- A sensation of fear or repugnance, as if things were crawling on one’s skin: That house gives me the creeps.
- verb - to move with the body on or near the ground
There are 5 letters in CREEP: C E E P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CREEP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CREEP plus a wildcard: CREEP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CREEP
Images for CREEP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.