Scrabble word: PIERCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PIERCE exist?
Definitions of PIERCE in dictionaries:
- noun - 14th President of the United States (1804-1869)
- verb - cut or make a way through
- verb - move or affect (a person's emotions or bodily feelings) deeply or sharply
- verb - sound sharply or shrilly
- verb - penetrate or cut through with a sharp instrument
- verb - make a hole into
- To cut or pass through with or as if with a sharp instrument; stab or penetrate.
- To make a hole or opening in; perforate.
- To make a way through: The path pierced the wilderness.
- To sound sharply through: His shout pierced the din.
- To penetrate into or through something: The rocket pierced through space.
- verb - to cut or pass into or through
There are 6 letters in PIERCE: C E E I P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PIERCE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PIERCE plus a wildcard: PIERCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PIERCE
Images for PIERCE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.