Scrabble word: PIERCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PIERCE exist?
Definitions of PIERCE in dictionaries:
- noun - 14th President of the United States (1804-1869)
- verb - cut or make a way through
- verb - move or affect (a person's emotions or bodily feelings) deeply or sharply
- verb - sound sharply or shrilly
- verb - penetrate or cut through with a sharp instrument
- verb - make a hole into
- To cut or pass through with or as if with a sharp instrument; stab or penetrate.
- To make a hole or opening in; perforate.
- To make a way through: The path pierced the wilderness.
- To sound sharply through: His shout pierced the din.
- To penetrate into or through something: The rocket pierced through space.
- verb - to cut or pass into or through