Scrabble word: PRECISE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRECISE exist?
Definitions of PRECISE in dictionaries:
- adj - sharply exact or accurate or delimited
- adj - (of ideas, images, representations, expressions) characterized by perfect conformity to fact or truth
- Clearly expressed or delineated; definite: The victim was able to give a precise description of the suspect.
- Exact, as in performance, execution, or amount; accurate or correct: a precise measurement; a precise instrument.
- Strictly distinguished from others; very: at that precise moment.
- Distinct and correct in sound or meaning: precise pronunciation; precise prose.
- Conforming strictly to rule or proper form: “The setting up of this Maypole was a lamentable spectacle to the precise separatists that lived at New Plymouth” (Thomas Morton).
- adj - sharply and clearly defined or stated
There are 7 letters in PRECISE: C E E I P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PRECISE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PRECISE plus a wildcard: PRECISE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRECISE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PRECISE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.