Scrabble word: PRECISE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRECISE exist?
Definitions of PRECISE in dictionaries:
- adj - sharply exact or accurate or delimited
- adj - (of ideas, images, representations, expressions) characterized by perfect conformity to fact or truth
- Clearly expressed or delineated; definite: The victim was able to give a precise description of the suspect.
- Exact, as in performance, execution, or amount; accurate or correct: a precise measurement; a precise instrument.
- Strictly distinguished from others; very: at that precise moment.
- Distinct and correct in sound or meaning: precise pronunciation; precise prose.
- Conforming strictly to rule or proper form: “The setting up of this Maypole was a lamentable spectacle to the precise separatists that lived at New Plymouth” (Thomas Morton).
- adj - sharply and clearly defined or stated