Scrabble word: PRICES
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRICES exist?
Definitions of PRICES in dictionaries:
- noun - the property of having material worth (often indicated by the amount of money something would bring if sold)
- noun - the amount of money needed to purchase something
- noun - value measured by what must be given or done or undergone to obtain something
- noun - the high value or worth of something
- noun - a monetary reward for helping to catch a criminal
- noun - cost of bribing someone
- noun - United States operatic soprano (born 1927)
- verb - determine the price of
- verb - ascertain or learn the price of
- verb - to set a value on
There are 6 letters in PRICES: C E I P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PRICES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PRICES plus a wildcard: PRICES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRICES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PRICES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.