Scrabble word: SCRIP
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCRIP exist?
Definitions of SCRIP in dictionaries:
- noun - a certificate whose value is recognized by the payer and payee
- Paper money issued for temporary emergency use.
- A small scrap of paper, especially with a short list or schedule written on it.
- A provisional certificate entitling the holder to a fractional share of stock or of other jointly owned property.
- Such certificates considered as a group.
- A wallet, small satchel, or bag.
- noun - a small piece of paper
There are 5 letters in SCRIP: C I P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCRIP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCRIP plus a wildcard: SCRIP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCRIP
Images for SCRIP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.