Scrabble word: SCRIP
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCRIP exist?
Definitions of SCRIP in dictionaries:
- noun - a certificate whose value is recognized by the payer and payee
- Paper money issued for temporary emergency use.
- A small scrap of paper, especially with a short list or schedule written on it.
- A provisional certificate entitling the holder to a fractional share of stock or of other jointly owned property.
- Such certificates considered as a group.
- A wallet, small satchel, or bag.
- noun - a small piece of paper