Scrabble word: SCRIPT
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCRIPT exist?
Definitions of SCRIPT in dictionaries:
- noun - a written version of a play or other dramatic composition
- noun - something written by hand
- noun - a particular orthography or writing system
- verb - write a script for
- A style of writing with cursive characters.
- A particular system of writing: cuneiform script.
- A style of type that imitates handwriting.
- The matter set in this type.
- The text of a play, broadcast, or movie.
- A copy of a text used by a director or performer.
- An original document.
- To prepare (a text) for filming or broadcasting.
- To orchestrate (behavior or an event, for example) as if writing a script: “the brilliant, charming, judicial moderate scripted by his White House fans” (Ellen Goodman).
- verb - to prepare a written text for, as a play or motion picture
There are 6 letters in SCRIPT: C I P R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCRIPT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCRIPT plus a wildcard: SCRIPT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCRIPT
Images for SCRIPT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.