Scrabble word: SCRIPT
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCRIPT exist?
Definitions of SCRIPT in dictionaries:
- noun - a written version of a play or other dramatic composition
- noun - something written by hand
- noun - a particular orthography or writing system
- verb - write a script for
- A style of writing with cursive characters.
- A particular system of writing: cuneiform script.
- A style of type that imitates handwriting.
- The matter set in this type.
- The text of a play, broadcast, or movie.
- A copy of a text used by a director or performer.
- An original document.
- To prepare (a text) for filming or broadcasting.
- To orchestrate (behavior or an event, for example) as if writing a script: “the brilliant, charming, judicial moderate scripted by his White House fans” (Ellen Goodman).
- verb - to prepare a written text for, as a play or motion picture