Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SCRIPT
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCRIPT exist?
Definitions of SCRIPT in dictionaries:
- noun - a written version of a play or other dramatic composition
- noun - something written by hand
- noun - a particular orthography or writing system
- verb - write a script for
- A style of writing with cursive characters.
- A particular system of writing: cuneiform script.
- A style of type that imitates handwriting.
- The matter set in this type.
- The text of a play, broadcast, or movie.
- A copy of a text used by a director or performer.
- An original document.
- To prepare (a text) for filming or broadcasting.
- To orchestrate (behavior or an event, for example) as if writing a script: “the brilliant, charming, judicial moderate scripted by his White House fans” (Ellen Goodman).
- v - to prepare a written text for, as a play or motion picture
There are 6 letters in SCRIPT: C I P R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCRIPT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCRIPT plus a wildcard: SCRIPT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCRIPT
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SCRIPT
- THE MIRACLE OF WRITING FOR RADIO
- comic book script picture
- Please write the name of your selection beside Embroidery Font on your ...
- Melanie script
- Christmas Story script
- Sample script from Independence Day (1996)
- ... is the the second page of the unmade movie script of Breakthrough
- THE GODFATHER SAMPLE script PAGE Writing Basics FILM SCHOOL ONLINE ...
- Picture example of an annotated movie script)