Scrabble word: CRISP
Is CRISP valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CRISP in dictionaries:
- noun - a thin crisp slice of potato fried in deep fat
- verb - make wrinkles or creases on a smooth surface
- verb - make brown and crisp by heating
- adj - (of something seen or heard) clearly defined
- adj - tender and brittle
- adj - pleasantly cold and invigorating
- adj - pleasingly firm and fresh
- adj - (of hair) in small tight curls
- adj - brief and to the point
- Firm but easily broken or crumbled; brittle: crisp potato chips.
- Pleasingly firm and fresh: crisp carrot and celery sticks.
- Bracing; invigorating: crisp mountain air.
- Lively; sprightly: music with a crisp rhythm.
- Conspicuously clean or new: a crisp dollar bill.
- See Synonyms at incisive.
- Having small curls, waves, or ripples.
- Something crisp or easily crumbled: The roast was burned to a crisp.
- A dessert of fruit baked with a sweet, crumbly topping: apple crisp.
- A potato chip.
- adj - likely to break
There are 5 letters in CRISP: C I P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CRISP
Click to search all anagrams of CRISP plus a wildcard: CRISP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRISP
Images for CRISP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.