Is PRICKS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PRICKS in various dictionaries:
- noun - insulting terms of address for people who are stupid or irritating or ridiculous
- noun - a depression scratched or carved into a surface
- noun - obscene terms for penis
- noun - the act of puncturing with a small point
- verb - make a small hole into, as with a needle or a thorn
- verb - cause a stinging pain
- verb - raise
- verb - stab or urge on as if with a pointed stick
- verb - cause a prickling sensation
- verb - to cause a sharp emotional pain
- verb - deliver a sting to
- verb - to puncture slightly
There are 6 letters in PRICKS: C I K P R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PRICKS
To search all scrabble anagrams of PRICKS, to go: PRICKS?
Rearrange the letters in PRICKS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PRICKS
What's nearby PRICKS
Lookup in Wiki for PRICKS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PRICKS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PRICKS"