Scrabble word: PRICKS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRICKS exist?
Definitions of PRICKS in dictionaries:
- noun - insulting terms of address for people who are stupid or irritating or ridiculous
- noun - a depression scratched or carved into a surface
- noun - obscene terms for penis
- noun - the act of puncturing with a small point
- verb - make a small hole into, as with a needle or a thorn
- verb - cause a stinging pain
- verb - raise
- verb - stab or urge on as if with a pointed stick
- verb - cause a prickling sensation
- verb - to cause a sharp emotional pain
- verb - deliver a sting to
- verb - to puncture slightly
There are 6 letters in PRICKS: C I K P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PRICKS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PRICKS plus a wildcard: PRICKS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRICKS
Images for PRICKS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.