Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CRIMPS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRIMPS exist?
Definitions of CRIMPS in dictionaries:
- noun - an angular or rounded shape made by folding
- noun - someone who tricks or coerces men into service as sailors or soldiers
- noun - a lock of hair that has been artificially waved or curled
- verb - make ridges into by pinching together
- verb - curl tightly
- v - to fold in an even manner
There are 6 letters in CRIMPS: C I M P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CRIMPS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CRIMPS plus a wildcard: CRIMPS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRIMPS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CRIMPS
- Bohemian Waterfall Bangs Braid
- Crimping. picture of Vanessa Williams with bousing hair
- Classy Hairstyles
- Celebrity News The Skinny on Too Thin Models (Chanel Iman)
- They are ideal for external use as they contain a gel that is ...
- . ...
- ... brass ammo does NOT have crimped primers NEED no crimps. - AR15.COM
- Cembre RF-U4 - Red PVC insulated M4 fork terminal 4mm stud for 0.25 ...
- Mustad Cross Line crimps Rolling Swivel eBay
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.