Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PRISM
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRISM exist?
Definitions of PRISM in dictionaries:
- noun - a polyhedron with two congruent and parallel faces (the bases) and whose lateral faces are parallelograms
- noun - optical device having a triangular shape and made of glass or quartz
- A solid figure whose bases or ends have the same size and shape and are parallel to one another, and each of whose sides is a parallelogram.
- A transparent body of this form, often of glass and usually with triangular ends, used for separating white light passed through it into a spectrum or for reflecting beams of light.
- A cut-glass object, such as a pendant of a chandelier.
- A crystal form consisting of three or more similar faces parallel to a single axis.
- A medium that misrepresents whatever is seen through it.
- n - a solid which disperses light into a spectrum
There are 5 letters in PRISM: I M P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PRISM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PRISM plus a wildcard: PRISM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRISM
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PRISM
- FileDispersion prism.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- FileDispersive prism Illustration by Spigget.jpg - Wikipedia the ...
- Rectangular prism A polyhedron - a prism with two identical ...
- prism - Math Dictionary
- term prism especially when the field of optics is involved. A prism ...
- Triangular prism Properties of a Triangular prism MathTutorVista ...
- If you shine light into a prism it disperses.
- Paper Model of a Triangular prism
- Surfing for Sunbeams The Sun Emits Light at Many Wavelengths
- 05-03 Kirchhoffs law and Spectral lines