Scrabble word: PRISM
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRISM exist?
Definitions of PRISM in dictionaries:
- noun - a polyhedron with two congruent and parallel faces (the bases) and whose lateral faces are parallelograms
- noun - optical device having a triangular shape and made of glass or quartz
- A solid figure whose bases or ends have the same size and shape and are parallel to one another, and each of whose sides is a parallelogram.
- A transparent body of this form, often of glass and usually with triangular ends, used for separating white light passed through it into a spectrum or for reflecting beams of light.
- A cut-glass object, such as a pendant of a chandelier.
- A crystal form consisting of three or more similar faces parallel to a single axis.
- A medium that misrepresents whatever is seen through it.
- noun - a solid which disperses light into a spectrum
There are 5 letters in PRISM: I M P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PRISM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PRISM plus a wildcard: PRISM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRISM
Images for PRISM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.