Scrabble word: PRISM
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRISM exist?
Definitions of PRISM in dictionaries:
- noun - a polyhedron with two congruent and parallel faces (the bases) and whose lateral faces are parallelograms
- noun - optical device having a triangular shape and made of glass or quartz
- A solid figure whose bases or ends have the same size and shape and are parallel to one another, and each of whose sides is a parallelogram.
- A transparent body of this form, often of glass and usually with triangular ends, used for separating white light passed through it into a spectrum or for reflecting beams of light.
- A cut-glass object, such as a pendant of a chandelier.
- A crystal form consisting of three or more similar faces parallel to a single axis.
- A medium that misrepresents whatever is seen through it.
- noun - a solid which disperses light into a spectrum