Scrabble word: SHRIMP
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHRIMP exist?
Definitions of SHRIMP in dictionaries:
- noun - disparaging terms for small people
- noun - any of various edible decapod crustaceans
- noun - small slender-bodied chiefly marine decapod crustaceans with a long tail and single pair of pincers
- verb - fish for shrimp
- Any of various small, chiefly marine decapod crustaceans of the suborder Natantia, many species of which are edible, having a compressed or elongated body with a well-developed abdomen, long legs and antennae, and a long spinelike projection of the carapace.
- Any of various similar crustaceans, such as certain isopods and amphipods.
- A person regarded as unimportant.
- A person who is small in stature.
- verb - to catch shrimps (small marine decapods)