Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SHRIMP
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHRIMP exist?
Definitions of SHRIMP in dictionaries:
- noun - disparaging terms for small people
- noun - any of various edible decapod crustaceans
- noun - small slender-bodied chiefly marine decapod crustaceans with a long tail and single pair of pincers
- verb - fish for shrimp
- Any of various small, chiefly marine decapod crustaceans of the suborder Natantia, many species of which are edible, having a compressed or elongated body with a well-developed abdomen, long legs and antennae, and a long spinelike projection of the carapace.
- Any of various similar crustaceans, such as certain isopods and amphipods.
- A person regarded as unimportant.
- A person who is small in stature.
- verb - to catch shrimps (small marine decapods)
There are 6 letters in SHRIMP: H I M P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHRIMP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHRIMP plus a wildcard: SHRIMP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHRIMP
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHRIMP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.