Scrabble word: PINCERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PINCERS exist?
Definitions of PINCERS in dictionaries:
- noun - a hand tool for holding consisting of a compound lever for grasping
- noun - a grasping structure on the limb of a crustacean or other arthropods
- A grasping tool having a pair of jaws and handles pivoted together to work in opposition.
- The articulated, prehensile claws of certain arthropods, such as the lobster.
- noun - one of the two pivoted parts of a grasping tool
There are 7 letters in PINCERS: C E I N P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PINCERS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PINCERS plus a wildcard: PINCERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PINCERS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PINCERS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.