Scrabble word: CONSPIRE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONSPIRE exist?
Definitions of CONSPIRE in dictionaries:
- verb - engage in plotting or enter into a conspiracy, swear together
- verb - act in unison or agreement and in secret towards a deceitful or illegal purpose
- To plan together secretly to commit an illegal or wrongful act or accomplish a legal purpose through illegal action.
- To plan or plot secretly.
- verb - to plan secretly with another
There are 8 letters in CONSPIRE: C E I N O P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONSPIRE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONSPIRE plus a wildcard: CONSPIRE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONSPIRE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONSPIRE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.