Scrabble word: COPIES
In which Scrabble dictionary does COPIES exist?
Definitions of COPIES in dictionaries:
- noun - a reproduction of a written record (e.g. of a legal or school record)
- noun - a thing made to be similar or identical to another thing
- noun - matter to be printed
- noun - material suitable for a journalistic account
- verb - copy down as is
- verb - reproduce someone's behavior or looks
- verb - reproduce or make an exact copy of
- verb - make a replica of
- verb - to behave in the same way as
There are 6 letters in COPIES: C E I O P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COPIES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COPIES plus a wildcard: COPIES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COPIES
Images for COPIES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.