Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: POETICS
In which Scrabble dictionary does POETICS exist?
Definitions of POETICS in dictionaries:
- noun - study of poetic works
- Literary criticism that deals with the nature, forms, and laws of poetry.
- A treatise on or study of poetry or aesthetics.
- The practice of writing poetry; poetic composition.
- n - poetic theory or practice
There are 7 letters in POETICS: C E I O P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to POETICS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word POETICS plus a wildcard: POETICS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POETICS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for POETICS
- kagablog t. spreelin macdonald STEVE BIKOS poetics
- The Load of Fun Gallery (LOFg) in collaboration with the Society for ...
- PONKK ROCKK PXNDX poetics
- New York Monday November 17 Wax poetics Issue 6 Release Party
- dan graham the poetics of space minimal exposition
- ... Fish by Aimee Nezhukumatathil The California Journal of poetics
- MFA Contemporary Contemporary Artist Donald Sultan
- Pxndx - poetics (2009)
- Monster Diamond Tears Edge ...
- Panda - poetics - Taringa
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.