Scrabble word: POETIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does POETIC exist?
Definitions of POETIC in dictionaries:
- adj - of or relating to poetry
- adj - characterized by romantic imagery
- adj - of or relating to poets
- adj - characteristic of or befitting poetry
- Of or relating to poetry: poetic works.
- Having a quality or style characteristic of poetry: poetic diction.
- Suitable as a subject for poetry: a poetic romance.
- Of, relating to, or befitting a poet: poetic insight.
- The theory or practice of writing poetry; poetics.
- noun - literary work in metrical form