Scrabble word: POETIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does POETIC exist?
Definitions of POETIC in dictionaries:
- adj - of or relating to poetry
- adj - characterized by romantic imagery
- adj - of or relating to poets
- adj - characteristic of or befitting poetry
- Of or relating to poetry: poetic works.
- Having a quality or style characteristic of poetry: poetic diction.
- Suitable as a subject for poetry: a poetic romance.
- Of, relating to, or befitting a poet: poetic insight.
- The theory or practice of writing poetry; poetics.
- noun - literary work in metrical form
There are 6 letters in POETIC: C E I O P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to POETIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word POETIC plus a wildcard: POETIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POETIC
Images for POETIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.