Scrabble word: SCOPE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCOPE exist?
Definitions of SCOPE in dictionaries:
- noun - an area in which something acts or operates or has power or control: "the range of a supersonic jet"
- noun - the state of the environment in which a situation exists
- noun - a magnifier of images of distant objects
- noun - electronic equipment that provides visual images of varying electrical quantities
- The range of one’s perceptions, thoughts, or actions.
- Breadth or opportunity to function.
- The area covered by a given activity or subject.
- The length or sweep of a mooring cable.
- A viewing instrument such as a periscope, microscope, or telescope.
- verb - to look at in order to evaluate