Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HOSPICE
In which Scrabble dictionary does HOSPICE exist?
Definitions of HOSPICE in dictionaries:
- noun - a lodging for travelers (especially one kept by a monastic order)
- noun - a program of medical and emotional care for the terminally ill
- A shelter or lodging for travelers, pilgrims, foundlings, or the destitute, especially one maintained by a monastic order.
- A program that provides palliative care and attends to the emotional, spiritual, social, and financial needs of terminally ill patients at an inpatient facility or at the patient’s home.
- n - a shelter
There are 7 letters in HOSPICE: C E H I O P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HOSPICE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HOSPICE plus a wildcard: HOSPICE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HOSPICE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HOSPICE
- Total Home Care & hospice Medical Services of America Inc.
- FileDe Greeff hospice House.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- hospice and Palliative Care EHR and Patient Care Software
- Ashgate hospice is very excited to bring you a new event this year ...
- Dorothy Ley hospice
- Registered Nurse Case Manager in Omaha NE Resume Rebekah Steinke
- Country Region Subregion - DOC
- Dana Rogoz Fashion Addict
- Black Rose the premier Thin Lizzy Tribute Band will play in the ...
- Thank you Kiwanis...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.