Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COSINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does COSINE exist?
Definitions of COSINE in dictionaries:
- noun - ratio of the adjacent side to the hypotenuse of a right-angled triangle
- In a right triangle, the ratio of the length of the side adjacent to an acute angle to the length of the hypotenuse.
- The abscissa at the endpoint of an arc of a unit circle centered at the origin of a Cartesian coordinate system, the arc being of length x and measured counterclockwise from the point (1, 0) if x is positive or clockwise if x is negative.
- n - a trigonometric function of an angle
There are 6 letters in COSINE: C E I N O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COSINE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COSINE plus a wildcard: COSINE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COSINE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COSINE
- ... several triangles showing the sine cosine and tangent of the angle
- cosine Rule (The Law of cosine)
- About sine and cosine functions physics4me
- cosine function.
- cosine RATIO revise shape & space GCSE Maths Tutor
- cosine - Click to enlarge
- cosine Graph
- cosine function with and without phase shift
- ... which we learned about in the last section sine and cosine curves
- Sine And cosine Function Plot Stock Vector 52699996 Shutterstock
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.