Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ACINOSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ACINOSE exist?
Definitions of ACINOSE in dictionaries:
- adj - pertaining to one of the small sacs (as in a compound gland)
- adj - a small, saclike division of a gland [n -NI] : ACINAR, ACINIC, ACINOSE, ACINOUS
There are 7 letters in ACINOSE: A C E I N O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ACINOSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ACINOSE plus a wildcard: ACINOSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ACINOSE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ACINOSE
- Istologia ed Embriologia - Epiteli Ghiandolari
- Ghiandole Esocrine .
- ... acinose o alveolari composte e tubulo-acinose o tubulo-alveolari
- Foto acinose cuccette dove i prigionieri Mauthausen in Austria.
- Epitelio ghiandolare esocrino. Due ghiandole acinose composte a ...
- Carcinoma A Cellule acinose www.lookfordiagnosis.com
- acinose KMLE - ...
- Atlante di Istologia Ghiandole acinose ramificate - cute - 10x
- Atlante di Citologia ed Istologia - Epiteli ghiandolari
- Ghiandole tubulo-acinose composte
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.