Scrabble word: SCENARIO
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCENARIO exist?
Definitions of SCENARIO in dictionaries:
- noun - an outline or synopsis of a play (or, by extension, of a literary work)
- noun - a setting for a work of art or literature
- noun - a postulated sequence of possible events
- An outline of the plot of a dramatic or literary work.
- A screenplay.
- An outline or a model of an expected or a supposed sequence of events: “In the scenario posed by many climatologists, decades of continued global warming would raise sea levels anywhere from 20 inches to more than 11 feet as the polar ice caps melt and the ocean’s upper layers expand” (San Francisco Chronicle).
- noun - a summary of the plot of a dramatic work
There are 8 letters in SCENARIO: A C E I N O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCENARIO
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCENARIO plus a wildcard: SCENARIO?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCENARIO
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SCENARIO
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.