Scrabble word: SIREN
In which Scrabble dictionary does SIREN exist?
Definitions of SIREN in dictionaries:
- noun - a sea nymph (part woman and part bird) supposed to lure sailors to destruction on the rocks where the nymphs lived
- noun - a woman who is considered to be dangerously seductive
- noun - a warning signal that is a loud wailing sound
- noun - an acoustic device producing a loud often wailing sound as a signal or warning
- noun - eellike aquatic North American salamander with small forelimbs and no hind limbs
- A device in which compressed air or steam is driven against a rotating perforated disk to create a loud, often wailing sound as a signal or warning.
- An electronic device producing a similar sound as a signal or warning: a police car siren.
- Any of several salamanders of the family Sirenidae, such as the mud eel, having an eellike body, permanent external gills, small forelegs, and no hind limbs.
- noun - a device that produces a penetrating warning sound
There are 5 letters in SIREN: E I N R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SIREN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SIREN plus a wildcard: SIREN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SIREN
Images for SIREN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.