Scrabble word: SIREN
In which Scrabble dictionary does SIREN exist?
Definitions of SIREN in dictionaries:
- noun - a sea nymph (part woman and part bird) supposed to lure sailors to destruction on the rocks where the nymphs lived
- noun - a woman who is considered to be dangerously seductive
- noun - a warning signal that is a loud wailing sound
- noun - an acoustic device producing a loud often wailing sound as a signal or warning
- noun - eellike aquatic North American salamander with small forelimbs and no hind limbs
- A device in which compressed air or steam is driven against a rotating perforated disk to create a loud, often wailing sound as a signal or warning.
- An electronic device producing a similar sound as a signal or warning: a police car siren.
- Any of several salamanders of the family Sirenidae, such as the mud eel, having an eellike body, permanent external gills, small forelegs, and no hind limbs.
- noun - a device that produces a penetrating warning sound
There are 5 letters in SIREN: E I N R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SIREN