Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RESIGN
In which Scrabble dictionary does RESIGN exist?
Definitions of RESIGN in dictionaries:
- verb - leave (a job, post, or position) voluntarily
- verb - give up or retire from a position
- verb - part with a possession or right
- verb - accept as inevitable
- To submit (oneself) passively; accept as inevitable: I resigned myself to a long wait in line.
- To give up (a position, for example), especially by formal notification.
- To give up one’s job or office; quit, especially by formal notification: resign from a board of directors.
- v - to give up one's office or position
There are 6 letters in RESIGN: E G I N R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RESIGN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RESIGN plus a wildcard: RESIGN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RESIGN
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RESIGN
- Earls Court Councillor Barry Phelps last month resigned his seat from ...
- Manipur MLA restate to resign from state legislative assembly ...
- Election watch If I were Gonzi I would resign
- How to resign From a Job Gracefully The Blog of Frances Cole Jones
- Should federal judge Cebull of Montanna resign after sending a racist ...
- resign GREETING CARDS from Zazzle.com
- Blog Post Be A Professional When You resign -- Workbridge Associates
- ... highly-paid Bell officials forced to resign InlandPolitics.com
- President Nixons last farewell gesture after his resignation.
- ... program resign (medium) by rmay tagged retirementprogramresign