Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RESIGN
In which Scrabble dictionary does RESIGN exist?
Definitions of RESIGN in dictionaries:
- verb - leave (a job, post, or position) voluntarily
- verb - give up or retire from a position
- verb - part with a possession or right
- verb - accept as inevitable
- To submit (oneself) passively; accept as inevitable: I resigned myself to a long wait in line.
- To give up (a position, for example), especially by formal notification.
- To give up one’s job or office; quit, especially by formal notification: resign from a board of directors.
- verb - to give up one's office or position
There are 6 letters in RESIGN: E G I N R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RESIGN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RESIGN plus a wildcard: RESIGN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RESIGN
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RESIGN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.