Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SERVING
In which Scrabble dictionary does SERVING exist?
Definitions of SERVING in dictionaries:
- noun - an individual quantity of food or drink taken as part of a meal
- noun - the act of delivering a writ or summons upon someone
- verb - serve a purpose, role, or function
- verb - do duty or hold offices
- verb - contribute or conduce to
- verb - be used by
- verb - help to some food
- verb - provide (usually but not necessarily food)
- verb - devote (part of) one's life or efforts to, as of countries, institutions, or ideas
- verb - promote, benefit, or be useful or beneficial to
- verb - spend time in prison or in a labor camp
- verb - work for or be a servant to
- verb - deliver a warrant or summons to someone
- verb - be sufficient
- verb - do military service
- verb - mate with
- verb - put the ball into play
- The act of one that serves.
- An individual portion or helping of food or drink.
- n - a portion of food
There are 7 letters in SERVING: E G I N R S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SERVING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SERVING plus a wildcard: SERVING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SERVING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SERVING
- Regalio serving Trays And Cheese Board
- Learn what 400 calories looks like with the 400-Calorie Fix .
- ... Mascot Character serving a Thanksgiving Turkey by Toons4Biz - 247
- Almonds New Calories New serving Size
- Large stainless steel mixing bowls Temecula CA
- Cozy Deluxe Dining Room serving Table listed in contemporary Dining ...
- ... By Food Label serving Sizes serving_size Dustin Maher Fitness
- The serving counter during a lull
- Learn How to do Affordable Green Screen Photography AND VIDEO
- Use with written permission only