Scrabble word: SERVING
In which Scrabble dictionary does SERVING exist?
Definitions of SERVING in dictionaries:
- noun - an individual quantity of food or drink taken as part of a meal
- noun - the act of delivering a writ or summons upon someone
- verb - serve a purpose, role, or function
- verb - do duty or hold offices
- verb - contribute or conduce to
- verb - be used by
- verb - help to some food
- verb - provide (usually but not necessarily food)
- verb - devote (part of) one's life or efforts to, as of countries, institutions, or ideas
- verb - promote, benefit, or be useful or beneficial to
- verb - spend time in prison or in a labor camp
- verb - work for or be a servant to
- verb - deliver a warrant or summons to someone
- verb - be sufficient
- verb - do military service
- verb - mate with
- verb - put the ball into play
- The act of one that serves.
- An individual portion or helping of food or drink.
- noun - a portion of food
There are 7 letters in SERVING: E G I N R S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SERVING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SERVING plus a wildcard: SERVING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SERVING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SERVING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.