Scrabble word: SERVING
In which Scrabble dictionary does SERVING exist?
Definitions of SERVING in dictionaries:
- noun - an individual quantity of food or drink taken as part of a meal
- noun - the act of delivering a writ or summons upon someone
- verb - serve a purpose, role, or function
- verb - do duty or hold offices
- verb - contribute or conduce to
- verb - be used by
- verb - help to some food
- verb - provide (usually but not necessarily food)
- verb - devote (part of) one's life or efforts to, as of countries, institutions, or ideas
- verb - promote, benefit, or be useful or beneficial to
- verb - spend time in prison or in a labor camp
- verb - work for or be a servant to
- verb - deliver a warrant or summons to someone
- verb - be sufficient
- verb - do military service
- verb - mate with
- verb - put the ball into play
- The act of one that serves.
- An individual portion or helping of food or drink.
- noun - a portion of food