Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GIVERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does GIVERS exist?
Definitions of GIVERS in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who devotes himself completely
- noun - person who makes a gift of property
- adj - to transfer freely to another's possession [v GAVE, GIVEN, GIVING, GIVES] : GIVEABLE
There are 6 letters in GIVERS: E G I R S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GIVERS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GIVERS plus a wildcard: GIVERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GIVERS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GIVERS
- Meet the Top givers BusinessWeek
- Report Decline in Number of U.S. Gift givers for Kids 0-2
- Show your support to the needy in Somalia by donating to
- Teaching Authors--6 Childrens Authors Who Also Teach Writing 3 New ...
- Go givers is a leading national programme funded by the Cabinet Office ...
- givers Up Up Up
- ... givers eva longoria amaury nolasco global gift gala givers 08
- egg white of and ostrich eggs poured out tasted and verynutritive for ...
- Gift of the givers - Shotokan Karate International South Africa
- Murfreesboros Treasures One Year Blogiversary and a Giveaway
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.